الأربعاء، ٢٩ ربيع الآخر ١٤٢٨ هـ

Someone To Care


When days come and go and I am sitting there all alone feeling angry, depressed and rejected wondering my life can never be corrected needing someone to call me very own ,who's care is shown clearly ,some one to site and talk to, who will understand my dreams my wishes and the things I would like to plan ,some one to laugh and have fun with ,who wipe away my tears ,some one to help me enjoy life just a little bit, life doesn’t have it's way of dealing leaving you confused unhappy and wondering which way to go leaving you to face everything all alone and I am scared to do this alone so there must be you to care about me. When days come and go and I am sitting there all alone feeling angry, depressed and rejected wondering my life can never be corrected needing someone to call me very own ,who's care is shown clearly ,some one to site and talk to, who will understand my dreams my wishes and the things I would like to plan ,some one to laugh and have fun with ,who wipe away my tears ,some one to help me enjoy life just a little bit, life doesn’t have it's way of dealing leaving you confused unhappy and wondering which way to go leaving you to face everything all alone and I am scared to do this alone so there must be you to care about me.

ليست هناك تعليقات: